Kal Sarp Dosha:
Kal Sarp Dosha or Kaal Sarp Yog is considered dreadful but still there are many successful personalities having kal sarp yog in their Kundli.
Kaal Sarp yog is formed when all seven planets are come between Rahu and Ketu. A complete Kalsarp Yog is formed when exactly half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. Exclusion of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu Axis does not signify Kalsarp Yog. An individual taking birth in this Kaalsarpyog suffers tensions, fear and insecurity, and has a constant fear from death. This yoga is considered to be more malefic than any other malefic yoga or dosha.
Very often, this yoga is also considered as Kaal Sarp Dosh due to its negative implications on people's life. Kal Sarp Dosh or Kalsarp Yog may bring various problems in an individual's life like; losses in business, child problems, family problems, fear of death etc. The time frame for Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh is until 47 years; however it varies from individual to individual.
Kal Sarp Yog Mantra
The Mantra given below is the Gayatri Mantra for Kaalsarpyog or Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra:
"Om Bhjangeshaaya Vidmahe, Sarprajya Dhimahi, Tanno Nagah Prachodayat"
Having kal sarp yoga in horoscope doesn’t mean that person will be totally unlucky and devoid of all the good things of life. The overall results differs from person to person and it depends on other yogas in the particular horoscope. For example, if a person is having strong Raj yogas present or having four planets dig-bali or having two to three escalated or swagrehi planets in horoscope alongwith kaal sarp dosha, then the results of kaal sarp yoga will be minimized in this case by the strong good planets or yoga and major ill impacts will only be applicable in the major/minor period of rahu/ketu.
Certain practices, rituals and ceremonies are a must if you want to ward off the effect of Kala Sarpa Dosham. You need not worry at all, such dark elements have existed in this world for centuries, but at the same time the remedy has always been around in the form of Kaal Sarp Yog. The whole elements of Kaal Sarpa Yog are based on the principle is divided into 360 degrees. It is when certain planets align in a certain pattern that you come across the malicious effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh. So rest easy and let the benefits of Kaal Sarp Yog fill your life with new colours.
Items Required For Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja At Home
1. Kaal Sarp Yantra, Japa Mala, Betel Nut, Kumkum, Ganesh and Lakshmi idols, bhasma etc. are the primary requirements.
2. Other samagri like lamps, incense, Akshat (rice), bhasma, ghee, mouli etc are also necessary for the successful completion of this pooja.
Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja Vidhi
1.Chanting the Om Namah Shivaya Mantra
2. Chanting the Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Mantra
3. Visiting Shiva temples and performing Shiva pooja.
4. Participate in the weeklong Nivaran ritual in the presence of many Pandits
5. Worship of Shivling and the Rudraksha with Panchamrit(water, curd, milk, honey and ghee)
6. Offer prayers to Lord Naga and worship Kalsarp Yog Removal Yantra
7. Devotees must fix silver Swastiks on their door to ward off evil spirits.
Benefits of Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja
1. Kalsarp Dosh Puja Help eradicate its negative influences completely.
2. Help improve the overall quality of your life.
3. Helps in successful professionally.
4. Personal life will improve significantly.
5. Your financial status will improve
6. Help you gain peace of mind and spiritual blessings.
Shastri Jatinder ji +91 9888333396