Indian Astrology tells you about the positive combination of planets that help you marry the person you love. According to astrology, the possibility of a love marriage arises only if the horoscopes of the subjects hold certain auspicious combinations of various planets.
When two people love each other they have the desire to live together and marry each other. But everybody is not lucky to marry the one they love. Some may succeed and some may not succeed in marrying their beloved. Vedic astrology considers planet yogas responsible for this. Let us see what role planetary combinations plays regarding love marriage in the birth-chart.
According to Vedic Astrology, Venus is the significator of love. If Venus is in conjunction with the Ascendant, 5th, 7th, and 11th house then the person is very romantic. Love is a different thing and its conversion into marriage is different. According to Vedic Astrology, the 5th house is the house of love and the 7th house is the house of marriage. When both the houses form a relationship, then two lovers will tie the knot to marry each other. If the 5th house forms an auspicious relationship with the 9th house, two lovers will be blessed to marry each other and live happily ever after.
Want to marry the love of your life?
Marrying the person you love is a dream that comes true only for the lucky few. There are many roadblocks on the path to blissful union with your par amour. If you are in love and want to marry your beloved, astrology offers a few simple steps that you can follow to help you.
The three major planets which are responsible for a ‘Love Marriage’ are the Sun, the Mercury and the Venus. To tie the nuptial knot with the love- mate:
- The subject’s horoscope must have the Sun, the Mercury and the Venus located in the same house.
- The Sun and the Mercury are placed in the seventh house, then the subject falls for an elderly person.
Conversely, there are some other combinations that can have an adverse impact:
- If the Sun, the Mercury and the Venus are seated serially but in different houses, love life strikes the subject but love marriage fails to take place.
- If a strong Venus is combined with weaker Sun and Mercury then the subject enjoys the company of inamorato or inamorata but fails to attain true-love.
- Out of these planets, two of them combine and position themselves in one house, leaving the third to locate itself in some other house, then the subject has to face great difficulties in translating her/his romantic life into a virtual married life.
There are some measures that are considered useful in facilitating a love marriage:
- Write the name of your beloved on a Pipal leaf and offer it to the phallus of Lord Shiva on every Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- Worship Goddess Mahakali every Tuesday.
- Feed fish with small pills made out of wheat flour.
- Offer prayers to Goddess Parwati and Shri Krishna.
- Write the word ‘Shrim’ with sandal wood paste on Wood Apple (Aegle mormelos) leaf and offer it to the phallus of Lord Shiva.
Acharaya Jatinder ji +91 98724-90530